Our Environmental Commitments
What we do ?
- Automatic lights in all communal areas.
- Use of low consumption bulbs, in 85% of the hotel.
- Double-glazing on all the door and windows.
- 100 % of all water for sanitary use is heated by Electricity.
- Better control ofroom's temperature by the use of a central controlledreversible air-conditioning system.
- Installation of a COP heat pump, increasing energy efficiency.
- Installation of a double flow controlled mechanical ventilation system.
- A system, which allows us to switch the electricity off in each room as soon as the guest has vacated it.
- A bar in the reception area rather than individual minibars in each room.
- Flow reducers(water/air)on taps in the bathrooms.
- Recycling paper, cardboard and glass.
- Printing on both sides of paper, in black and white, using used paper where possible.
- Recycling and treatment of used batteries and accumulators.
- Recycling and treatment of used toner cartridges for the photocopier and ink drums.
- No magazines in the rooms.
- Delivery of fruit and vegetables in reusable plastic crates.
- Favouring local producers and shops in the town centre.
- Using ecological cleaning products.
- Favouring suppliers whose approach is eco-friendly.